Thank you for your interest in working for MetroPlan Orlando! Questions should be directed to our Human Resources department via email at email@example.com. Please note that we do not hold unsolicited resumes.
job opening: senior planner / Project Manager
Application Deadline: 11/2/18
MetroPlan Orlando is seeking a Senior Planner/Project Manager to work within the Department of Transportation Planning.
The Senior Planner/Project Manager will manage transportation planning, modeling and forecasting activities including major transportation consulting services on specialized projects as identified in the Unified Planning Work Program. Duties also include managing technical studies, consultant teams, and internal staff.
- Preparing and scheduling updates of the Long Range Transportation Plan
- Ensuring that provisions and initiatives included in the adopted Long Range Transportation Plan are tracked and completed
- Ensuring consistency between the Long Range Transportation Plan, local comprehensive plans, our Prioritized Project List and Transportation Improvement Program
- Managing the Long Range Plan amendment process, as necessary
- Coordinating with the Florida Department of Transportation on the transportation forecasting models
- Integrating freight, goods and services mobility planning into the transportation planning process
- Managing consultant contracts
View the full job description below for minimum qualifications and benefits information:
How to Apply
To apply, send a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Director of Finance & Administration, MetroPlan Orlando, 250 South Orange Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801. Completion of a MetroPlan Orlando employment application form will be required of those selected for interview.
MetroPlan Orlando is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and a tobacco-free workplace. It is the policy of MetroPlan Orlando that all applicants selected for employment must sign an Affidavit for Non-Use of Tobacco Products in order to be hired by MetroPlan Orlando. The non-use of tobacco products must have been for a period of at least six months immediately preceding application for employment; and must be maintained and continued for the duration of employment with MetroPlan Orlando.
This position will be open until filled however, first round of applications must be received by November 2, 2018.
Federal law requires that MetroPlan Orlando verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. MetroPlan Orlando will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. See documents below for details.