MetroPlan Orlando Seeks Fiscal Manager
Posted on: February 3, 2017 in Jobs & Internships
MetroPlan Orlando is seeking a Fiscal Manager to work within the Department of Finance & Administration.
This is a highly professional position primarily responsible for the daily accounting and finance functions of the organization. This position is responsible for maintaining the accounting records including accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, depreciation, and month-end/year-end closing. In addition, this position is responsible for Federal and State compliance including W2s, W3s, 1099s, 941s, UCT-6, and grant compliance including Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200).
Among the Fiscal Manager’s responsibilities are:
• journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and accuracy of the general ledger
• month-end and year-end closings including depreciation, financial statement preparation, and required month-end/year-end reports
• preparation and submittal of tax deposits and all quarterly and annual tax filings including, but not limited to, 941s, W2s, W3s, and 1099s
• organizing and maintaining all grant records
• overseeing fixed asset inventory records including maintaining an accurate depreciation schedule, adding and deleting fixed assets from the records, and conducting an annual inventory of fixed assets
• assist the Director of Finance and Administration in preparation of the budget
Send a cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to: email@example.com OR Director of Finance & Administration, MetroPlan Orlando, 250 South Orange Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801. Completion of a MetroPlan Orlando employment application form will be required of those selected for interview.
This position will be open until filled. Applications must be received by Friday, February 24, 2017.
For more information, see the Job Opportunities page.