Two Positions Open for Transportation Planners
Posted on: July 1, 2019 in Jobs & Internships
MetroPlan Orlando is seeking two Transportation Planners. These positions work within the Department of Transportation Planning. Applicants will be considered for both open positions.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assist with the integration of freight, goods and services mobility planning into the transportation planning process
• Act as a resource person for the region concerning matters of transportation planning
• Promote improved land use planning methods that are better integrated with transportation planning and public health activities
• Maintain the transportation system surveillance effort, including highway and transit system inventory and congestion management
• Assist in the analysis and evaluation of specific Transit and Bicycle & Pedestrian proposals, including station area and access studies, bicycle facilities and networks and proposals for new or improved transit services
Minimum qualifications are: a master’s degree from an accredited college or university in urban planning, civil engineering or transportation planning and one year of experience; a bachelor’s degree and three years’ experience in related field with a concentration in transportation engineering systems; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information about the position, see the Jobs page on this website.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com OR Director of Finance & Administration, MetroPlan Orlando, 250 South Orange Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801.
All applications must be received by July 31, 2019. The positions are open until filled.