MetroPlan Orlando Offers Resources for Taking Part in Virtual Meetings
A new page on our website will guide board and committee members and the public through the virtual public meeting process at MetroPlan Orlando.
All advisory committee and board meetings for the foreseeable future will be held virtually, to comply with physical distancing recommendations from the CDC because of the COVID-19 pandemic. MetroPlan Orlando is committed to continuing the transportation planning process in Central Florida through open meetings with ample opportunities for public input.
We have developed resources for everyone to make online meetings as seamless and efficient as possible. We have videos and tip sheets for getting set up, attending a meeting, and providing public comment. Public comments will be heard during the live virtual meeting and can be submitted in advance by email or phone. Find out more about public comment here.
There also is information on viewing a MetroPlan Orlando meeting live or recorded on YouTube.
Access the Virtual Meetings page at: metroplanorlando.org/virtualmeetings
The following meetings in April and May will be held virtually:
- April 22 — Community Advisory Committee
- April 24 — Transportation Systems Management & Advisory Committee
- April 24 — Technical Advisory Committee
- April 28 — Quality Assurance Task Force
- May 1 — Central Florida MPO Alliance
- May 7 — Municipal Advisory Committee
- May 13 — MetroPlan Orlando Board
- May 14 — Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board
- May 27 — Community Advisory Committee
- May 29 — Transportation Systems Management & Operations Advisory Committee
- May 29 — Technical Advisory Committee
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted in the Calendar section of MetroPlanOrlando.org. Links to the virtual meetings will be added to the calendar announcements — in most cases, a few days before the meeting.