Get Updated on Regional Transportation with our Fall Newsletter
Posted on: October 4, 2017 in Newsletters
The fall edition of our digital newsletter has just been released, and here’s a look at some of what you’ll find there:
- Our 20th anniversary annual report and transportation timeline celebrate regional partnerships
- A MetroPlan Orlando volunteer received a big award
- Our Corrine Drive Complete Streets Study has advanced to the next phase
- Our partners at LYNX opened a new LYMMO line and launched a long-range planning initiative
- The City of Kissimmee is studying a new Complete Streets corridor
- Wekiva Parkway is continuing to open segments of the region’s future beltway
- FDOT District 5 has a new Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
Take a look at the latest Getting Around newsletter here for these and other regional transportation updates.
You can sign up to receive an email version of the newsletter by putting your email address in the box at the bottom of this page.