MetroPlan Orlando Launches Updated Website
Posted on: January 12, 2017 in Public Involvement
It’s a new year, and we have a new website. You’ll still find all the information and features you enjoyed on our previous site, but we’ve added some things and rearranged our information so it’s easier to use. We now have .org in our site name and email addresses, which we think suits our role as a leading source for transportation planning information in Central Florida.
After you’ve had a chance to look through the site, we hope you’ll let us know what you think. Please take a few minutes to fill out our short survey and give us your impressions. You can access the survey here.
Take a look at what you’ll find on the new site:
- Details of all our transportation initiatives. You can find out about our planning work in the Plans section and the Programs & Resources section.
- A comprehensive Calendar & Meeting Materials section. Here you can view events at a glance on the monthly calendar, browse a list of upcoming events, or view agendas, minutes and other materials from past meetings.
- Information about the people at MetroPlan Orlando. The Board & Committees section tells you about the members and work of the MetroPlan Orlando Board and our advisory committees, as well other groups that participate in our work. You’ll find out more about our staff, as well as job and consulting opportunities, in the About Us section.
- A look at how we share public information with residents. The Community Outreach section shows you about what we’re doing in the region and how you can take part.
- Interactive features in the Maps & Tools section.
Enjoy! We welcome your thoughts on our new site, so we hope you’ll share them with us. If you have concerns or questions about using the new site, contact: Cynthia Lambert or Mary Ann Horne in our Public Affairs Department.