MetroPlan Orlando is requesting proposals from qualified consultants to provide support on various transportation planning functions relating to its Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). Many of these tasks are required by the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST-Act). The work involves providing assistance to staff on a work assignment basis in a variety of planning and technical activities. The length of the contract is two (2) years with an option to extend one (1) additional year, a maximum of three (3) years. See full Scope of Work and bidding instructions below. Evaluation criteria are included in the Proposal Response Instructions.
Bid documents may also be obtained by contacting the Finance Department via the following methods: phone (407) 481-5672 ext 311, fax (407) 481-5680, or by mail or in person at MetroPlan Orlando, Finance Department, 250 South Orange Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801. Sealed proposals must be submitted and received by mail or in person to the address above no later than 12 pm, Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
Questions may be submitted to RFP@metroplanorlando.org and will be answered in the Q&A section that accompanies this RFP. The Q&A section also outlines instructions for submitting questions by mail. The deadline for questions is noon on Wednesday, September 8, 2021. This section was last updated on 9/8/2021.
Questions and Answers
- Q: Due to Covid, Will you accept proposals submitted via email only? A: No
- Q: The RFP states “Provide resumes for all staff identified in Resource Matrix. One (1) page maximum per person and four (4) persons to a page maximum; 8.5”x11” We understand this to mean that we can include 4 staff on one page, or one staff can take up a full page. Please confirm? A: Yes, that is correct.
- Q: Is there a limit to the number of staff resumes we can provide in the resume appendix? A: The only resumes to be included in the resume appendix are those that are listed on the resource matrix.
- Q: Can we include staff for which no resume was provided in our org chart and resource matrix? A: No
- Q: Can you please confirm the DBE requirement? Or are the instructions just notifying the DBE requirement IF federal funds are to be used? A: You must fill out DBE Forms. See Page 2 on the Proposal Response Instructions under “Separately Sealed Required Items & Only one Copy Required” number 1: A) DBE Participation Statement Form 375-030-21* – must be provided B) Bid Opportunity List Form 275-030-10* - must be provided C) Copy of the UCP certification certificates – if certified (If you are not certified you would not provide the form) All forms are located on the Doing Business With Us page at, https://www.metroplanorlando.org/about-us/doing-business-with-us/
- Q: The RFP states 6 hard copies of the proposal are to be submitted, can you please confirm that an original/wet signature is not required? A: An original/wet signature is not required.
- Q: Can you please share the names of the Selection Committee Members? A: No, we do not provide any information on the Committee Members during the RFP process.
- Q: We just wanted to clarify the font size. Does the 11pt font apply to all pages, including the resumes appendix? A: Yes, the 11pt font applies to all pages including the resumes appendix.
- Q: In terms of page count, would the 11”x17” size resource matrix count as one or two pages towards the total count? A: If used for the resource matrix, the 11”x17” page is counted as one (1) page.
- Q: Is the Conflict of Interest required from our sub consultants, or just the Prime? A: The Conflict of Interest Form is required from the Prime consultant only.