Register for Lunchtime Webinar about Transportation Improvement Program on June 21
Posted on: June 10, 2021 in Public Involvement, Public Meetings, Transportation Improvement Program, Transportation News
You’ll have a chance to find out more about the region’s draft 5-year transportation work program and let us know what you think at a lunchtime webinar.
A virtual public meeting to discuss the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is set for 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on Monday, June 21, and will be conducted on Zoom. The meeting will include:
- An overview of what’s coming to Central Florida’s transportation system
- Highlights from various transportation project categories
- A discussion of how transportation projects that you’re interested in get funded
- A panel of staff and partner experts who can answer your questions about the TIP
- A chance to comment on the draft TIP and have your input relayed to the MetroPlan Orlando Board
You can register for the 2021 TIP Public Meeting here.
Registration is free, and registrants will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the Zoom webinar. For additional information about the five-year plan, click here. If you don’t wish to register, you can go to MetroPlan Orlando’s YouTube channel at 11:30 a.m. on June 21 and watch a livestream of the event.
You can view the Draft Transportation Improvement Program for FY 21/22-25/26 here. Links to the documents will also be available during the meeting. Learn more about the TIP and how it fits into the overall transportation planning process.
Public comments can be made live at the online meeting or be submitted through June 23 by email: Comment@MetroPlanOrlando.org; or by mail to MetroPlan Orlando, TIP Comments, 250 S. Orange Ave., Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32801.
Your feedback will be shared with the MetroPlan Orlando Board before it takes action on the draft TIP at its July 7 meeting.